Monday, November 16, 2009

if i got you,

i don't need money,
i don't need cars,
girl you're my all

------------------------------------
It was awesome but we lost it
It’s not possible for me not to care
Now we’re standing in the rain
But nothin’s ever gonna change
Until you hear, my dear

------------------------------------

Taw lau min tien

------------------------------------


i am so addicted to those song!! lol.

anyways, YAY YAY YAY!!
next year, 2K1 and 2K2 is on morning session! not evening session!! YAY YAY YAY!
means, i can have more time on studying in the evening and also, i can do my homeworks and can chat with my cousin! omg, i'm so happy!! and then at night, i don't have to sleep late finishing my homework anymore! aqilah, if you're happy that i can chat with you, send a comment here! quick! my school starts at 7:30 am ~ 1:20 pm or 2:00 pm. gosh im so happy :)

i got my form 2 text book already. i got fatin leeyana's book. my enemies book. why can't i buy text book, i don't like secondhand's text book xp i can't write notes on it.

we got 4 more days for school students and 2 more days to spm. spm's candidates, beware. study hard. don't be lazy.

1 comments:

A said...

Form 2 pun dah morning session? Cool gila! So petang petang nanti boleh chatting! :D

Sejak bila kau minat Chris Brown ni? :P