Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday, November 13

omigawd, today is Friday 13 again! whenever it is FRIDAY and it's THIRTEEN, i get all yay. i don't know why. i love friday thirteen.

most people says that friday is a ghost day and 13 is an unlucky number. why ah ? i love thirteen because my birthday is on feb. 13 and it's on thursday at 9:45 p.m. most of the year, my birthday is on friday. so most of my birthdays are on friday 13th.

i like thirteen not because of SuJu's member and blablabla... its just because ppl says it's an unlucky number and i want to be daring and this year, im even thirteen. it is sort of my favorite number..

this year, almost everyone wish me birthday wish through sms. and most of them says "happy birthday! its friday the thirteen. wait for the ghost" or more. Angah Saniy was the first one to send that.
it makes me laugh even though they were trying to scare me about that movie when it doesn't scare me.


that's why i like friday thirteenth. because ppl try to scare me. lol

and then, thirteen is like a simple number... [to me]


there is also lots of movies by the number of thirteen. like "thirteen ghost" where the guy who acts as Adrian Monk is the main actor and should be the thirteenth ghost and much more movies. i just don't know. do you ?

all right peeps, that's all for today :)

i wish to wish the wish you wish to wish,
but if you wish the wish the witch wishes,
i won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
 
 i can't believe i memorize that in my head :D

0 comments: