Thursday, September 3, 2009

kiss me darling, kiss me, kiss me tonight

school is tiring. like agama, the teacher isnt there (because she gave birth) so why do we have to go to the agama room lagi ?? its so far away, tiring!!!! then SIVIK, why do we have to go down ????!!! ENGLISH, why do we have to do oral ?!! in just one day we have to make sentences and then dialogue and then hafal ke english teacher ? cannot lah!! how do you expect us to find a title and then make dialogue and the perform ? for who is good doing that, lucky lah. for the ones who is stage fright ke crowd fright ke ape ke, MATI la die !!

kiss me darling, kiss me, kiss me tonight, my love will be


love love that song. yea, i admit the song is kinda weird. but believe it or not, the singer is the hot actor who acted as the hero in korean Stairway to Heaven. damn that show is sad. Aqilah bila kau datang Taiping nanti kau dan aku tengok cerita korea yang kita berdua suka ya. tengok sampai pukul 5. pagi macam Nenek buat dulu. lol so funny.

the Jambu tree which is my housemark is dead! D-E-A-D! its bald! really bald. look!

yea....

what more ??

the KENAPA session :

1. kenapa kene pergi sekolah ?
2. kenapa kene dengar ape orang tu cakap ??
3. kenapa kene ade homework yang banyak tak terhingga ??
4. kenapa aku tak ada kampung yang udaranya segar??? fuuh!
5. kenapa lagu 8eight tu punya video sedih gila ??
6. kenapa angah Saniy tak boleh balik untuk bukak puasa dengan family ?? bodoh punya principle...
7. kenapa ada bende such as "thirsty" ??
8. kenapa kenapa kenapa ???

farah2kuno@yahoo.com loves you all.

1 comments:

A said...

oh my god, that tree is dead. bapak dia. ingat tak dulu-dulu kitorang suka panjat? aku marah betul dgn yong sbb dia selalu dapat panjat tinggi tinggi. haha. :P